Thank you! Your Employer Account request and payment has been received.
We are excited to have you participate with us in the Virtual Job Fair.
You will be contacted with 24 hours (M-F) with your personal login information to get started adding jobs to your account.
Here are some tips to help you prepare:
- Upload your crisp and clear logo to help job seekers identify with your brand. A square logo will display the best.
- Be sure to prepare a successful job description:
- Get noticed with a title that likely to be used in a search.
- Put the location of the job up towards the top – let them know where you are located.
- Give a short, enticing intro to capture the applicant’s attention.
- Pointing out the perks and benefits before going into the duties.
- Use action words to describe—give only 5-10 job responsibilities.
- Keep job requirements short – list no more than 5.
- Share your mission with prospective employees.
- If you are providing links to your website, make sure they are active. If you do not have an active website provide a link to the social media platform you use the most. Providing this information allows your prospective employee to learn more about your company.
Interested in learning more about how to write a job description? Here are some helpful links:
If you have any questions, please contact:
Director of Programs and Events
Boerne Chamber of Commerce